Friday, August 5, 2011

Day 6

I have so many feelings right now it is very hard to sort them out.

What I ask of the people who are following this is to check back during the next week.

I want to share my observations with you all but I need some process time.

I will have new pictures and hopefully videos of us dancing with the children.

Again,many of the pictures are taken by the children they love using anybodies camera and taking pictures. It is always about the children, we must not forget that.

Today, Matio (Matt), did everybody proud. Job well done Matt. Nuff said.

Right now I am going to have some mindless fun and play cards.

In less than 24 hours we will be seeing family at the airport and the Honduras 11 might be physically separated but never spiritually.

Hi, Maryjo, hope all is going well.

ENJOY THE PICTURES

Oh,by the way let me tell you a story....

No comments:

Post a Comment