Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Random pictures and thoughts from Day 2

This is the day all of us have been waiting for. Getting to work and meeting the students.

We all have taken pictures. I have just grouped all of my pictures from our first day into on general album. It will show mostly the school and the children and us interacting with them. The children have smiles all the time on their faces. Each one captured our hearts. They sang for us, danced with us and talked with us.

What is strange is that the pictures tell one part of the story. All of my senses are not coming through as you view the pictures. You have the sight of the pictures but not the smell or the sound or feel of the heat and humidity.
The other interesting thing we saw today was going into someone's home today and seeing them use an oil barrel lid to cook.

I have so many thoughts my mind has to sort this out.

For now I will let the pictures tell the story.

No comments:

Post a Comment