Monday, August 8, 2011

Stay Tune

I hope you will not stop viewing the blog because over the next few weeks I plan on posting more information about our trip.

Many of the members are going to share some of their photos and I am sure you will get a different view of what went on from there vantage point.

I also hope to make an announcement about some future fund raising that I hope you will help us with.

This will be a very special project that will impact so many children in a positive way back in Honduras.


One of the messages I am left with is how do I continue to help the people in Honduras but also the people where I live because so many are also in need right here in my home town of Detroit.

I know many people volunteer all over the world but many do right in their own home area, my hat is off to each and every one of you regardless of where you volunteer. Keep up the great work. We all are making a difference.

Lastly, if you have not been a trip like this look into it, International Samaritan is a TOP SHELF organization.

No comments:

Post a Comment