Thursday, August 4, 2011

Early morning random thoughts Day 5

The sounds of the birds each morning are a wonderful sound.

The court yard is a great place to think any time of the day.

I am learning yoga from the guys to help stretch my back (thanks Coach Putman).
We made it past hump day.

Peter and John thank you for helping me with yoga.

Big day today, lots of work has to get finished.

Rotary is a great group, they do good work. I see it here where I am at. Clean water is so important.

I love the rides to and from the work site. The conversation in the van is priceless.
We are a team of 11 but our team is more than just us 11.

We want to make the people before us proud because there work got us to the finish line and we will get to cross it for them but they will be with us as we dedicate the two class room school for 7th and 8th grade.

It rained last night it makes it a harder day I think becasue most of the homes have leaky roofs.

Strange when you are working the mosquito bites do not bother you but you start scratching them when you are back at the ranch they reappear and you notice them. How is that?

Really living and understanding " Men for others "is difficult, yet very simple.

I feel the prayers of the people who are praying from us many times during the day when I seem to get a burst of strength.

We become creative when we have to when at times you do not have what you need but you find a away.

Life is good, I am blessed and GOD is great and loving. We just have to open ourselves up to his love because his love is every where.

No comments:

Post a Comment