Saturday, August 6, 2011

Going Home

Well, activity is normal in a way around the retreat house.

It is 6:30 am and Matt has knocked on each door telling us it is time to get ready but it is different. Instead of getting into our work clothes we are getting dressed to go home.

Right now I am alone on the patio, the morning sounds are the same, roosters crowing, various birds chirping, animals running between the bushes and the noise of the traffic can be heard.

Activity behind me is taking place, voices, showers, and laughter, mixed in with the occasional I am up you go in the shower first.

The feeling is different, I am different. Different how and in what ways?

We will see as time moves forward both for me and the rest of the team.

What is different I am going home today.

No comments:

Post a Comment